Location: Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
Administration & Office Support – PA, EA & Secretarial
3ME Technology provide clean-tech for tough industries. We are powering change in the highest, deepest and toughest applications through supply and support of next-generation, heavy-duty batteries, and e-mobility systems. At 3ME Technology we deliver next-generation battery technology for Resources, Defence and Marine Sectors, including but not limited to battery electric mining vehicles (BEV), next-generation soldier power solutions and underwater remote operating vehicles (ROV). We typically assemble small, cross-functional project teams who take ownership of a specific system and develop it end-to-end.
Due to rapid growth, we are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join our team to provide high-level support to the CEO and Senior Leadership team (SLT).
Your day will consist of providing high level support and day to day administration, calendar and diary management, and coordination to provide the capacity for the SLT to focus on strategic and operational objectives and requirements within the organisation. Additionally, this role requires a high level of confidentially, discretion and professionalism within an agile and fast paced environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) calendar and schedule, including agendas, meetings, emails, calls, travel arrangements and travel related activities where and as required.
- Provide the SLT with administration and coordination support where required.
- Providing excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders such as Client / customer management.
- Manage and coordinate the content and flow of information to the Senior Leadership and Management teams.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications presentations, reports, tender documents, and other documents as required.
- Perform administrative and office support such as typing meeting minutes, agendas, spreadsheet creation, word processing such as creating presentations, and maintaining information management and data base requirements.
- Prepare financial statements and reconciliation on behalf of the CEO.
- Coordinate and support with SLT company meetings, team communications, planned events, both internally and externally in collaboration with the administration team.
You will have the following
- Qualification in Certificate III in Business Administration or equivalent qualifications.
- Demonstrated experience within an executive assistant or senior administration position with at least 3 years’ experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to priorities, manage tasks and meet deadlines within a high-paced environment.
- Strong time management and attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Teams, Share Point, Excel, Power Point.
What we offer you:
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Novated Leasing Options.
- Inclusive and supportive senior leadership team to work and grow with.
- Excellent working environment with team-based collaborative and inclusive culture.
You must have working rights to work and live in Australia.
Police Check will be required for this role and the ability to obtain a Defence Security Clearance when required.
To apply for this role, please provide a cover letter with a summary of how you meet the criteria.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.