- Mine site duty cycle modelling
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- Audits to mine site standards and compliance
- EV component selection and bench-testing
- 3ME component design, builds and integration
- Vehicle Control Unit (VCU) programming
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) programming and integration
- Telemetry and Monitoring programming and integration
- Custom EV component mounts and prototype chassis modifications
- Coordination with vehicle OEM for advice and modification acceptance
- Custom battery design, assembly and integration
- Ancillary integration (steering, air con, braking)
- Custom on-board charger development with overseas Supplier
- On-road, off-highway and mine site testing
Safescape launched the Bortana EV in Brisbane in May 2019 following a successful static demonstration at Austmine 2019 conferenceThe Bortana EV prototype has undergone local mine site testing in Newcastle NSW before an extended trail with Kirkland Lake Gold's site in Fosterville VIC.
Safescape is ramping up Bortana EV production through a Beta Phase commencing in early 2020.